Question
Posted by: wondering | 2010-03-18

how can guy decide after 2 weeks of dating he doesnt want to marry but he was extremely affectionate, loving etc

how can guy decide after 2 weeks of dating he doesnt want to marry but he was extremely affectionate, loving etc and looked that he ''got me''.

I still feel he is the one and am in shock right now.

i did not even bring up marriage, we for dating for so short so how would I?

he told me he cannot promise we will ever get together in future but he also cannot promise me that we wont.

EXCELLENT response from Bongi. There's no blanket, general answer to your "how can a guy" question, and even if there was, it wouldn't help you to hear it.
He's probably warning you that HE isn't planning on getting maried ( to you or anyone else ) and at least he's being frank rather than pretending. Move on

6
Posted by: Bongi | 2010-03-18

I don''t think this decision was made in 2 weeks. I think the guy already knows where he stands about marriage and he is clarifying his position upfront. What are you going to do then? There is nothing you can do. Take the information in and move on. In 2 weeks you are just still getting to know each other and one thing you know now about him is that he wouldn''t marry you.

Reply to Bongi
Posted by: Red | 2010-03-18

2 weeks, enough said!!!

Reply to Red
Posted by: time | 2010-03-18

2 weeks isnt enough time to decide whether you spend the rest of your life together, be realistic with your expecations.

Reply to time
Posted by: Bongi | 2010-03-18

And have you considered that his decision to not want to marry may not be about you - it''s about him. In which case it wouldn''t matter how long you have dated - if he does not want to get married he won''t.

Reply to Bongi
Posted by: Bongi | 2010-03-18

We answered this question before - He did you a favour by being honest upfront rather than break it to you a year down the line when you have really bonded with him. At least now you know where you stand and you can make an informed decision. If you don''t want to get married yourself then you continue with the relationship for companionship. If you want to get married then you move on because this one has made it clear that he wouldn''t marry you.

Reply to Bongi