Question
Posted by: Clueless | 2004/03/09

Q.

How can a quadriplegic easily get an erection????

i am 21 years of age and i have been a quadriplegic for 5 years now. i want to know if it is possible for me to get and maintain an erection? if this is a possibillity for me, then what can i do to achieve the correct results.

6
user comments

C.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/03/28

i am 77 year old paraplegic and horny most of the time, when I see a woman that is. What do you suggest?

Posted by: Justme | 2004/03/09

Hi there , Im a paraplegic for 8 years now . By the sound of it you should be an incomplete brake . Meaning that you have feeling below the usual cut off point otherwise to my knowledge a complete brake quad should have no problem with getting an erection . Yes I know it sounds wierd but hey I didnt write the book.

There sre several products you can use just go and see a urologist . The best I would think in your case would be caverject it involves a small injection but the results are quite worth it . If used right it should keep you up and running for about 2 hours with no commercial brake ( if you get my meaning ) . Also ask your doctor about a good sexual therapist they can teach you how to reach an orgasm with your mind ( not the real thing but sometimes better ) or self hipnosis that you can remember previous sexual encounters that your body remembers and could respond to

Hope this helps a bit .

Reply to Justme
Posted by: nk | 2004/03/09

i would love to help you let me know what you require..

Reply to nk | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/13

big cocks

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/13

a nice cock to suck

Posted by: bi55 | 2013/06/05

yea I need help sex

Want to comment?