Question
Posted by: Ronel | 2012/02/09

How??

Please give me advise to give a good BJ, I have not done it before do I just suck? pse tell me I love this guy and want to give him the best BJ

Ronel, everyone has different preferences so your best bet is to ask for feedback from your partner - try different things - licking, sucking, using your hand, nibbling - see what he likes and doesn't. You could also do a search on the internet for tips for fellatio.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

5
Posted by: crazy | 2012/02/10

Ronel you should be still playing Barbies.
dont do things like that you still have your whole life in front of you and remember a girl has only one name dont destroy that for yourself.
a Boy only want''s one thing from you and I can tell you this it wont be worth it.
There is things like disease and aids , std''s remember you can get this from oral sex too.
Think twice.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: Ronel | 2012/02/10

16

Reply to Ronel
Posted by: crazy | 2012/02/09

Ronel....please advise how old are you?????????

Reply to crazy
Posted by: Thabo | 2012/02/09

Easy,...2 sucks, then 3 blows.

Reply to Thabo
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/09

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist