Question
Posted by: lizzy M | 2008/11/20

HOW?

I care so so much about what I look like and im never happy with my weight or my height.Its just stupid how it rules my life.How do I stop caring so much so can lead a normal life, any ideas?

Counselling, especially of the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy format. Your discomfort arises from your bad habits of thought and faulty assumptions, which CBT can help you to change in a more fruitful and useful direction

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/11/20

You hight you could just aswell accept cause you can' t change it. But seeing that its unhealthy to be over weight rather be concerned if you stop worring about your weight.