Question
Posted by: BLUE | 2009/08/03

HOW 2 HELP FRIEND

Hi doc

I have a friend who is going through issues with her husband. The husband had an affair a year ago and my friend has been battling to move on. some days are good and some bad. She used to see a counseller to help her through this and she stopped partly due to costs ( she is unemployed). I hate to see her in so much pain and not able to help her.

is there any free counsellin services that she can acess? any support group that you can recommend in Jhb area?

thanks

I hope other readers can suggest some potential sources for free counselling The Anxiety/Depression support group might hekp, and I think the H24 Divorce mutual support forum should still be open.