Question
Posted by: Lyn | 2011-11-24

How 2 alter period before my wedding day (Pls Help)

Please kindly assist. I am getting married on the 11 Dec 2011, my last period was on the 13 Nov 2011, Im due to have my next period on the 11 Dec 2011, the day of my wedding. Currently im on no contraceptives, i was told by my friends if i start on the red pill i with be able to alter the dates of my period. Pls kindly help, as i dont want to habe my period on my wedding day, leave alone on my honeymoon. What can i do to make sure i dont have my period during those times

You can use Provera but this has to be started at least a week before your period is due.