Question
Posted by: Dintle | 2009-09-10

How 110% sure is he, really???

Iv recently had a sexual encounter with a guy Iv just met after 18mnths of not getting any. Our very first encounter, he was kind of in a shock when I asked him to use protection. I told him that no rubber no sex. I then just assumed we were on the same page until the last day of my visit. I went to him for a weekend. We started just fine until I realised that he had removed the condom at one point. He then made me believe that the condom got left inside my vagina. I franticaly searched for it only to find it in bed. I suspected at one point that he had removed it and tried stopping him but he just continued. He later confessed that he was enjoying himself thats why he couldnt stop. He then said we shouldnt fight over it since he didnt ejaculate inside of me. He said he is 110% sure I wont fall pregnant. How 110% sure is this statement? Of all the things, pregnancy is the last thing I need at my age. Im 37. Can someone please put my mind at ease. I even brought the condoms myself. Help?!? Im a nervous wreck...

you have absolutely ZERO reason to believe him - not only on the pregnancy issue but also on the hIV front. Get yourself checked out

4
Posted by: kk | 2009-09-11

u dont know men,ask me i dated this guy ,i will never sleep with a man without a condom,so told him no condom no sex,he wanted to have it without condom,but i insisted so much that he gave up,we used it now and then,i would even check when we are busy that it is there,so guess what he was hiv +,and i found out when he died,so some men can do such horrible things to you,but thanks God i tested negative after six months.

Reply to kk
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-10

I' m MOST worried about HIV than pregnancy!

Posted by: Gyu | 2009-09-10

I am a guy and i say you boyfriend is evil - i would not be surprised if he was + and did on bloody purpose. It does not matter how long people have dated- or whatever you don' t sleep with anyone who is not tested without a condom- that is the golden rule.

You best get tested i tell you that.

Reply to Gyu
Posted by: Babe | 2009-09-10

Thats a raw deal. Regardless of the pregnancy issue I would be more concerned about STDs. To get back to your question I haue used the withdrawal method numerous times in my secure, trustworthy relationship and I have never fallen pregnant. But it is theoreticaly possible. Get yourself checked for STDs and pregnancy at the appropriate times for peace of mind. I also would not trust/sleep with this guy again. All the best to you!

Reply to Babe