Posted by: John | 2009-10-07

Hou, rug, hou!

Na aanleding van die artikel:

www [dot] health24 [dot] com [slash] medical [slash] Focus_centres [slash] 777-2268-2757 [dot] asp

Ek wil net sê  dit klink na baie goeie oefeninge, dankie.

Maar die rede vir die pyn, " Die rede is dat die mens se rug nog nie volledig aangepas is by regop loop nie." , is seker die grootste klomp snert wat ek in ' n lang tyd gehoor het.

Dalk het u nie die artikel geplaas nie, maar ek sal bly wees as u dit aan die korrekte persoon sal stuur en/of die redakteur.

Hi John

I didn't post that article, no. I don't even know it, so I had to go check it out to see what you were referring to. But I don't see that article at the address/URL that you posted. So I'm still not 100% sure who posted it. However, it's from the medical division, not fitness, and so you might contact the editorial staff at this page:

Posted by: John | 2009-10-10

Hi Ross

Thank you very much for your reply. It was not my intention to " attack"  anyone on the comment, but merely want ask woever is giving medical advise to rather state a proper medical reason for whatever condition. I hope you have also read my comment in that regard. My sincere apologies if I have offended you (or anyone else) in any manner. Thank you for the contact link, I will then send my comment on to it.

(About the link in my comment, I made a copy mistake, it should read: www [dot] health24 [dot] com [slash] medical [slash] Focus_centres [slash] 777-2268-2757-2762,45463 [dot] asp
..and the reason for that notation is because this inputform does not allow www links to be posted.)

Reply to John