Question
Posted by: namzi | 2011/07/06

hotfeet toes &  fingers

my feet toes and fingers are burning inside.when you touch them they feel normal. after taking a bath they are worse as i have to expose them to cool them. I don''t have diabetes or high blood pressure yet. this condition is almost a year old and when i go to the doctor they seem not to know what it is. my body cannot give a signal that doesn''t have an underlying cause. my cholesterol is 5.4 and i have been given a 3 months prescription

Namzi

Another cause that has to be excluded is Vitamin B12 deficiency. This can cause peripheral neuropathy like burning fingers and toes. I suggest that you consult your doctor for blood tests.