Question
Posted by: Katie | 2009/06/03

hot woman

I often fantasize about women and tasting their flowers, i dont think im gay but i get so aroused by seeing other woman naked or even in their underwear (not all woman im very selective) that sometimes when im having sex with my bf i can only think of woman. Is this normal. I enjoy men but also want woman on a regular.

sex and sexuality is unique to the individual. Additionally sex orientation as well as sexuality are not fixed in stone - it may change over time, become a short fad or may just remain on the level of fantasy / arousal. please consult www.sexualhealth.co.za for more info

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/04

katie...Fantasize just dont take...
You kow what i mean.. maybe u going to like it too much and then its going to cause a problem with u and ur b/f..Dis u maybe this of having a 3some with the b/f.. you know you, another women and him???
Spice it up... :)

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/03

I doubt you are gay, but definately bi-sexual!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/03

you have a bit of a problem i would say