Posted by: weird and wonderful | 2008-11-16

hot wife

Hi , please tell me if im alone, I have a beautiful wife for many years, I get hugely turned on by other men seeing her naked, I like her to go out without underwear in a short skirt, and give a flash here and there. I have even encouraged naughty games when just her and I were staying with a friend of mine in Durbs. We have and always will remain faithful to each other, I just like to show her off a bit. I love to just sit and watch her masturbate, she was a virgin when I met her and I would love to watch her experience another man. Most men are very possessive about this sort of thing, I however like it as long as I am present, I have also tried to encourage her to enjoy another woman, she thinks im crazy, but I find this very erotic, not part of our lifestyle, but just to experiment. I often send her off for massages etc at spas, but the one time I booked her what she thought was a normal massage to a tantric massage expert, this even includes an internal massage, the entire massage lasts 2 hours, and was with a man, and is a fully naked massage including every part of the body. I was hoping that this would awaken a new sexual awareness. heve you ever heard of a husband like me,

As a sexologist having worked with many individuals and couples over a number of years and having read much literature on the sexual practices across the world, I can confidently say that what you describe in your question is by no means dysfunctional nor uncommon. What is most important here is that at all times, as you and your wife explore your erotic turn-ons, expand your sexual play repertoire and experiment with the shifting of your relationship boundaries and rules, that at all times as a couple you have discussed and agreed to all activities. Thus mutual consent and trust are critical factors here.

You may discover that you share some ideas and as a couple you may choose to go there. There will also be certain ideas that you will not share and here it is important that as a couple you respect each other and do not put pressure on the other, manipulate each other etc. If you reach an impasse you struggle to work through, then a sex therapist specialising in alternative sexual lifestyles may be helpful in assisting you as a couple work through it.

Posted by: RP | 2008-11-19

I agree with Sexologist but I think it also sounds like your wife is a bit conservative sexually, for you, and you are trying to awaken a beast in her. ie you say she was a virgin etc, and you generally sound bored with her sexually. Surely you can find other more private ways to ' bring her out'  rather than enoucraging her to have sex with others!? Pron, videos, role playing, toys...

Reply to RP
Posted by: ben | 2008-11-18

hi post some of your wifes photos on so that we can see if she is really so hot and let us know.

Reply to ben