Posted by: Jen | 2008-11-28

Hot, tingling hands

For the last 2 weeks the palms of my hands and soles of my feet look ' flushed'  and feel hot all the time. My hands also tingle slighly. I do have chronic Lichen Planus, and occassionally have a small cortisone injection if there is an outbreak. My chest has also felt tight for the last 2 weeks and i have been using my ventolin pump, becanase and Lorano for allergies.

Dear Jen

Thank you for visiting

It is possible that you are suffering from Raynaud's Phenomenon. Please refer to the following link for detailed information:

The tightness of your chest can be due to lung pathology and I suggest that you have an x-ray taken and if you smoke, I recommend that you quit smoking.