Question
Posted by: Sonja | 2011/03/17

Hot shoulders whole day

Hi There,

I am 31 years old and my boy temperature seems to be quite hot. My shoulders and shoulder blades feel as though it has a permanent sunburn feeling. What could that be? Should I see a doctor?

Sonja

Hallo Sonja
The feeling in your shoulders could be due to underlying muscle spasm, and if your temperature is higher than normal when measured with a thermometer, you may have an underlying infection like TB or hormonal disorder (thyroid or female hormones)
I think you should see a doctor to evaluate your symptoms and determine if there is something that needs attention.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/17

Hallo Sonja