Question
Posted by: tracy | 2012-08-22

hot sex

hi there!!!

i have dated this girl for almost a year now and my problem is im not in love with here the only thing i want for her is sex cause she knows where to go and how to make my body go crazy . we have sex for 4 days in the week and the only time i come to work early is to have sex with her then move on then the bad thing now is she bleeds after sex is this a bad thing of what please guys help me out ....

I'm afraid your lack of punctuation makes it very difficult to understand your question. I therefore will make two comments:
(1) if you are using her for sex and she is unaware of this, then you are treating her like a sex object (ie. not taking her feelings into account, thinking only of yourself) and I consider this abusive; and
(2) any sex after bleeding needs to be checked out with a medical professional.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

5
Posted by: Lily | 2012-08-24

Seriously?
Elke vark kry sy dag. If this girl finds out, you better hope she doesnt turn all " fatal-attraction"  on your ass. Ten to one she probably thinks your in love.
Hope your get your 15 minutes of " fame"  buddy!

Reply to Lily
Posted by: Meghan | 2012-08-23

You are a pig - why would you want to use someone the way you do? Have you ever for one moment taken her feelings into consideration? You are treating her like a whore, except that you are getting it for free! You should be ashamed of yourself. Thanks Brian and Brendon, so nice to see that guys actually find his behaviour appalling!

Reply to Meghan
Posted by: brendon | 2012-08-23

your -|- ed up your basterd

Reply to brendon
Posted by: Brian | 2012-08-22

In short - you''re an A$$HOLE!!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-08-22

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist