Question
Posted by: LUISA GALLE | 2010/11/26

HOT NECK

HI THERE, MY DAUGHTER WHO IS 9 YEARS OLD KEEPS COMPLAINING THAT THE BACK OF HER NECK BURNS AND FEELS HOT. WHAT COULD THIS BE?

Luisa Galle

Irritation of the skin can cause a burning sensation. Is there anything spesific that you can think of that she uses on her skin that could cause irritation? Is there any redness of the skin/inflammation of the skin present? Is she allergic to environmental factors?

On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

1
Posted by: luisa | 2010/11/30

Hi there, no she doesnt apply anything on her neck ie creams etc. i have had a look and cannot see anything on the outside. I presume its internal?

Reply to luisa