Question
Posted by: mark | 2012-11-30

hot n cold

everytime after we have sex with my girlfriend she quickly becomes so moody Im not even allowed touch her after sex, or to have a chat let alone kiss.
When I asked her whats wrong she also does not know. Its been seven months now we been together.
Do you perhaps know what is the reason for this? Please help me

Different people respond differently to the hormonal changes in their bodies and some might eve become hyper sensitive afterwards. It might be worth seeking the professional advice from a endocrinologist or a medical doctor that specializes in hormonal aspects to do the necessary test to explore the hormonal reactions or balances in her body. Exploring her emotional state could also be valuable with the help of a psychologist dealing with sexual concerns. It is always best to start at one point and go through a process of elimination.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealthza.co.za. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.