Posted by: Angel | 2009-02-10

Hot Flushes/Constant Headache - only 20

I am only 20 yrs old and experiencing hot flushes, constant headaches, faint spells and tiredness.
I have changed from the birth control pill to a two monthly injection and taking a course of antibiotics for a skin condition.
Although these symptoms did occur before I started on the medication mentioned above the symptoms are becoming worse.
Can anyone relate to this ?

Dear Angel
The "hot flushes" may be underlying low grade fever, combined with headaches and tiredness this may be a sign of an infection like tickbite fever, TB or coxachie virus infection. Please see your doctor for some bloodtests and a full physical examination?

Posted by: Judy | 2009-05-19

I have had tests for meupause which came back negitive yet I keep having these hot flushes, it feels like little blisters popping one the hot flush goes I feel cold. I do suffer from chronic depresion and I am on a number of tables, i Have been on the tablets for +- 8 years. I am under a physcitrist. I also have sontinues headaches.

Reply to Judy