Question
Posted by: Wayne | 2012/07/14

Hot Flushes when i drink a glass of water

Ive been expereincing this for quite some time now. When drink a glass of cold water I get hot flushes for a few minutes afterwards, this includes excessive sweating.

Should I be concerned?

Wayne

You are experiencing a vasovagal response, triggered by the cold water. Usually people loose conciousness but a person can experience the feeling of being extremely hot and flushed. Refer to the following link for more information and consult your doctor for an examination and further tests to determine the cause: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasovagal