Question
Posted by: Morticia | 2008/08/26

Hot flushes &  cold shivers

I am just over a week late with my period, we' ve been trying for 2 years after a D& C and in April I had a chemical pregnancy.
Did 2 home tests 3 days apart and both were positive. Now I am experiencing hot flushes and cold shivers and because of the situation earlier this year and I just too scared to have a blood test done or phone my gynae, to be completely disappointed again. My breasts are also mostly sore at night, not during the day. Can I really be pregnant or are these potentially signs of a repeat chemical pregnancy?

The only way to know is to have a blood test and scan.