Posted by: Lynne | 2012-05-29

Hot flushes

HI, a quick question. I have been on the Evorel50 and Conti patches since January, due to the severity of the hot flushes I experienced. They magically went away, but in the last two weeks have returned - not as bad certainly,nor as frequent, but nevertheless a nuisance - especially at night. Why would this happen now after 5 months of the patches? Also my periods returned on the patches but this month I have not had? Just wondering - I have not skipped or muddled up the patches.

I'm not sure why you haven't had a period this month. You could just see what happens next month. Hot flushes come and go even on medication and may be affected by the weather, what you eat and drink, coffee intake ,etc.