Question
Posted by: Rennie | 2010-05-14

HOT FLUSHES?

I just turned 40 and had an histerectomy because of level 3 cancerous cells when I was 36 years old.
Suddenly this morning my face and neck and breast turned red
and I felt as if I had sunburn. I think it may be hot flushes. I do not feel a hot sensation as if it is very warm but I''m experiencing a burning sersation. It comes and goes but my neck and breast is still red in colour. I am also all of a sudden sweating in my face and neck especially when I''m doing streanious work. It never happened before. If it is hot flushes why does''nt my skin turn to it''s normal colour. It''s feeling like sunburn and it''s looking like sunburn? I thought at first it is an alergic reaction but there is no swelling or spots just this red colour and it is RED, RED and it does''nt go away. Please help!

See below

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-17

See below