Posted by: Angel | 2009-02-10

Hot Flushes

I am only 20 yrs old and experiencing hot flushes, constant headaches, faint spells and tiredness.
I have changed from the birth control pill to a two monthly injection and taking a course of antibiotics for a skin condition. (The I very forgetful and the " skip and take"  of the pill caused havoc on my body)
Although these symptoms did occur before I started on the medication mentioned above the symptoms are becoming worse.
Can anyone relate to this ?

I would suggest that you see your GP. Your symptoms are not necessarily hormonal.

Posted by: PP | 2009-02-10

When last didi you do your blood tests:Go for a full blood count blood test.

Reply to PP