Question
Posted by: balungi | 2012-04-18

hot flashes

i had an actopic in february 2012 and they removed it buy doing a sugery and i asked that to tied my tube because i dont want childern any more and i was also afraid because it my second ectopic the first one was in 2009. but now a have been experiencing things like hot flashes even at night cant sleep, moods, tired all the time, dont have interest to sex, people are telling me maybe it menopouse but im 36 years, dont know what to do please help especial on bringng my apetite to sex

I would suggets that you first have a blood test to check that you are not menopausal. You are a bit young, but the symptoms do suggest menopause.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-04-23