Posted by: Roxi | 2008-12-17

Hostile Mucous

Hi Doctor.

I have had tests done - both my husband and myself, and the reason for my 3 yr struggle to get pregnant is still unexplainable. I have had the tests done bit by bit due to financial restraints over a course of 6 months.
My tubes aren' t blocked, my papsmear clean, blood tests done and hormones are fine, thyroid is fine, hubby' s sperm is fine, I ovulate regularly, have a normal 28 day cycle, and we have an 8 year old son. I was on Yasmin for a long time, but no other contraception. We have been on Staminogro for 4 months. I haven' t however checked or tested for hostile mucous. How can I test for it, or in the meantime, what can I do about it?

Please note that during the festive season and annual shut down period no questions were attended to. The experts are back and if you are still interested in a response to your post, please re-post the question and it will be attended to promptly.

Kind regards

Dr M.I. Cassim and Dr Y. Dasoo

Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-19

Hi, there I think u should use evening primrose oil. I read some where that it' s good for hostile mucous