Question
Posted by: Danni | 2010/11/10

Horribly long " period" 

My periods are normally regular and last between 5-8 days. This time round it lasted 11 days. After the initial period was over for 2days, I suddenly had some other form of " flow"  - it''s dark brown and watery and only very little. Somedays there''s nothing and then it starts again. It smells distinctly of rotting water. (I noticed the smell when I undressed for a bath. But I''m 5days from my next period and it''s still going on. I''m 22, never been pregnant and never had any other problems. This is so gross!!! Please help!

It could be an infection or a hormonal disturbance. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

2