Question

Horny when having period

Of late i have noticed that whenever i am having my period i get very horny and want to have sex all the time.Is this normal and should i have sex if i know my period is due.

Every one’s body is unique and has its own rhythm. There is nothing wrong with being horny and having a desire for sex – many women however experience this strong urge before they are about to have the periods. If you are worried about falling pregnant – just make sure you take the necessary precautions. Other than that there is not reason for not having sex.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a professional as close a possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: Kel | 2009/12/23

yeah it is totally normal. read somewhere that woman are very horny before they have their period BUT also angry, emotional and all weird emotions. so just do it, enjoy it and let your hubby deal with your emotions afterwards. have a good time.

Reply to Kel
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Been there | 2009/12/22

My girlfriend and I were, sadly " were"  is the operative word, great lovers. Both of us were in our teens and hormones were raging. We could not keep our hands off each other and did it wherever we could as she lived with her parents and I was in a hostel. She was at her wildest when she was " on"  and that was the best. A bit messy, but oh it was wonderful ! If your man is not squemish, just go for it !!

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Been there | 2009/12/22

Reply to Been there
Posted by: jake | 2009/12/22

just do it!!!!!!!!!

Reply to jake