Question
Posted by: Amahle | 2010/12/13

horny during ovulation period

im a 30yr old ttc, i feel embarrased coz i''m always horny 2weeks afta ma periods. Yesterday was my ovulation day and we had sex at nite.today and still horny, am i ready to conceive or am i doing it wrongly. my last period was on the 26thnov 2010 and i take 30 days before my next period. Plz anybody help me to ease my pain.

It is normal. From an evolutionary point of view, we were designed to have high libidos at the time of ovulation.

4

Posted by: Nini | 2010/12/14

Dont complain, many women wish they had that happen to them. Also keep in mind that human instinct &  nature is to " reproduce" , so during your fertile time your body is telling you that you are now at a " fertile"  period of your cycle.

Reply to Nini
Posted by: Maria | 2010/12/14

What pain?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Biki | 2010/12/14

Ease your pain??? What on earth do you mean.
During ovulation you will feel more sexual as this your body''s way to tell you that you are now in your fertile time. Embrase it and stop complaining

Reply to Biki