Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/05/22

Horny all the time not in a relationship

Dear Doc

Im a female age 50+ im horny all the time not in a relationship
still hoping to meet someone I masturbate by just playing with my clit is that ok? to b horny all the time Its very frustating

masturbation is absolutely normal. untill you find a partner, there is nothing wrong with masturbation. the degree of 'horniness' is very subjective. in other words, if your 'horniness' is keeping you out of work, family and friendship engagements than I would only consider it a problem.

11
Posted by: danie | 2012/06/01

Ek will jou naai, and make you less horny mevrou

Reply to danie
Posted by: MR ENGELBRECHT | 2012/05/29

Hi Sandra, i think there is nothing wrong with being horny at age 50+, you just have a high sex drive, masturbation is natural and normal, so its fine, i wish i could hook you up with my uncle he is 45 and alone. his email is deong06@gmail.com
good luck and take care.

Reply to MR ENGELBRECHT
Posted by: brendon | 2012/05/24

i can satisfy you anytime you like are ypou up for it is the real qeustion

Reply to brendon
Posted by: sandra | 2012/05/24

Yes how r we gonna do that cant put my email here

Reply to sandra
Posted by: sandra | 2012/05/23

Thanks everyone I will wait for that someone LoL
in meantime I need to get rid of my horniness rather that
then going around

Have a awsome day

Reply to sandra
Posted by: Blue Sky | 2012/05/23

Sandra ...
Don''t despair , nothing wrong with being horny at 50, nothing wrong with playing with your self too , enjoy it .Hey I''m here for you so no fear we''ll have funn my girl.LOL

Blue

Reply to Blue Sky
Posted by: XXX | 2012/05/22

There is nothing wrong with being horny at any age.Go ahead and enjoy masturbating as hopefully the right man will come along soon.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Glen | 2012/05/22

Everything happen for a reason. I know how you feel you want the real thing no one is chasing you. Dont worry things will be alright one day. i know it will take time.

Reply to Glen
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/05/22

Check the newspaper. You gonna have to pay for it.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: LOCO | 2012/05/22

50+ women still want to get funky i did''nt know, because i work with this 50+ lady who gave up men decades ago because of divorce now i''ll look at her with a different eye lol.

Reply to LOCO
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/22

Reply to sexologist