Question
Posted by: deedee | 2011/04/13

Horny all the time

HI,I am a married woman in my late 30's and my problem is that I really have a high sex drive.I do get sex from my hubby often but it still is not enough, which make me think of it and long for it during day. Sometimes I have to mastrubate 3 to 4 times in the toilet at work.I have never slept around(married a virgin)is there something I can use to lower my sexdrive. It's not good at all please help

It might be worth your while to seek the professional assistance from a medical doctor. Having a healthy sex drive is not necessarily a “problem” it might however help if you discuss it with a professional to determine ways for it not to impact negatively on your functioning. Should you feel that you would like to explore avenues with a psychologist you could even contemplate that.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you that you could discuss your concerns with.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

10
Posted by: Ja | 2011/04/20

Why dont you get tested. Surely you hold the key to women with low libido? I wish the medical world would wake up!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Alexxx | 2011/04/14

Deedee - i would love to meet you - please email me on alexhugecoc at gmail dot com.

i am married as well, and think of sex all the time, even now.

would be great to hear frmo you. we can chat then

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: deedee | 2011/04/14

Yes Eddie , I normally initiate it.......and yes my hubby do give me more than enough......the problem is during day I urged for it ......and the problem is my husband is working out of town.........

Reply to deedee
Posted by: Eddy | 2011/04/14

I don''t believe you, I have never ever heard a married man complaining of getting to much. If it is true did you ever ask your hubby have sex when you feel horny.

Reply to Eddy
Posted by: deedee | 2011/04/13

Hi guys, must admit INFORMER that I do not excercise at this moment,don''t have the time.I am studying parttime so my mind is really occupied and I have 2 kids that really keeps me busy, but still I think of sex all the time., must admit while I''m studing I always touch myself,like fondle my breast etc.and than the hornyness startsor must I say go on.Even while I am working like to do this......this is a bad habit.Must try to learned it off.........

Reply to deedee
Posted by: INFORMER | 2011/04/13

BENEFIT FROM YOUR SEXUAL URGES BY DOING VIGOUROUS EXERCISING. ITS HELPS TAKE YOUR MIND OFF YOUR URGES. ALTERNATIVELY FIND CREATIVE THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR TIME AS IT SEEMS THAT THAT YOUR MINDS DOES DWINDLE.

QUESTION??? WHAT BRINGS ON THESE URGES? REMEMBER MEN GET ERECTIONS ALL THE TIME BUT IT DOES''NT MEAN THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE SEX ALL THE TIME.

Reply to INFORMER
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011/04/13

Goin the club deedee

Reply to Hornyguy
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/04/13

Ja ja Deedee!!! Hard to believe you!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: XXX | 2011/04/13

I doubt whether you should lower your sex drive,rather get your husband to pleasure you more often ie even if it is just oral sex.
Masutrbation should help " fill"  the gap-Excuse the pun.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/13

Reply to sexologist