Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2011/07/22

Horny all the the time no partner tired of masturbating

Dear Doc

Im am so tired of masturbating Im 58 yrs young and have a very high sex drive. sometimes I wonder if Im normal I want it all the time. I am not a pub person...where does one find someone to be a friend at first.

If some one can assist I would appreciate

Tks

This is forum specifically designed for people to ask questions regarding sexual problems or concerns – irrespective if it might be stupid to some people. If we can provide some answer that could be helpful we will do it gladly.
You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.

9
Posted by: Stoute | 2011/07/25

Hey sandra. Mail me and we can make a double date, i''ll hook you up wit friends stoute.candylicious at gmail com

Reply to Stoute
Posted by: Sandra | 2011/07/25

Hi guys I can understand some of u thinking im a man..im a woman all the way. I''d luv to give my email addie but too scared
I already " hear"  read the tone of language here...its scary
I dont think theres anything wrong with me...just cant meet someone decent...I know this is not a dating site...it helps to chat to someone u dont know.... some people might understand?
I did not mean to offend anyone in anyway

Have good day

Take care

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Chris | 2011/07/22

Hi Sandra, hope you don''t mind if my willy is 6cm when erect, and 2 cm in girth, thats why I can''t get a GF. But then again, if you a guy posing as a chick then you can rather shag me.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Chris | 2011/07/22

609078 *uck you Jim

Reply to Chris
Posted by: jim | 2011/07/22

Johan and Chris - you both seem gulible and stupid enough and both use their dddks to think with so I am offering you both winning nigerian lotto tickets. Please post your bank account details on this site so I can give you the winning millions

Reply to jim
Posted by: jim | 2011/07/22

Which is sadder - the guy called Sandra who is trying to create attention or Johan who thinks some woman will find him desirable ? You two morons deserve each other

Reply to jim
Posted by: Chris | 2011/07/22

Mail me baby cpstof69@gmail.com

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Johan | 2011/07/22

Mail me lets chat - johan dot johan38 at gmail dot com

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/22

Reply to Sexologist