Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/12/08

HORNY

Dear doc,

Men have all the fun,please help,is there anything that a women can take to increase her libido?

Dear Michelle,

I am happy to report in my over 17 years of experience in the field of sexology, sex therapy and life that there are many women who have embraced their sexuality, their sensuality and have learned to appreciate themselves as the divine sexual beings they are and are having great amounts of fun and pleasure and a sense of empowerment through this.

There is much literature that addresses the process of women needing to start with themselves. Getting to value and appreciate themselves, their bodies and their potential as a women to experience pleasure. Starting with fantasy and masturbation and freeing themselves from unnecessary guilt in relation to pleasure would be the place to start.

As for something to take to increase libido ... that magic pill has not yet been found and I do not think ever will, since research supports that especially for women their "libido" is situated more powerfully in their psychological selves that purel in a phusical ache.

2
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/12/09

Still waiting for your mail Michelle.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Barney | 2010/12/08

there are also certain foods like garlic and chocolate (separate) that you can eat to increase your labido

Reply to Barney