Posted by: Me | 2009-09-20

I am going through a divorce and am aged 43. I am currently in no terms ready for any relationship. My problem is that I am very horny and struggling to keep it out of my mind. How does one hanlde this as self pleasuring is no longer doing it for me. I strongly need the warmth of a human being, not that I had a sexually fulfiling marriage. Wha can I do?

i am sympathetic to your situation but it does appear a bit contradictory: you state that you are horny (need for sexual fulfillment) but yet you crave warmth of human contact (ie, touch, caress, kissing, affection which may not be sexual but are the hallmarks of a relationship). thus, i suspect that you may be confusing horniness with the need for a relationship or vice versa.

my best advice would be to consult a therapist in order to identify your core needs and wants and in turn provide you with suitable options to satisfy them.

if you request the name of a therapist in your area, please call our helpline; 0860 100 262