Question
Posted by: anna | 2009-03-09

horney goat weed

I would like to know if Horney goat weed that one can buy in the shops will work as my drive is a little low. I would love to make love every day but feel so tired after all is done, will this help a little and is there any side effects of dangers to this?

horny goat weed is a product used for its aphrodisiac properties in both men and women .
To attain your desires of daily sex you would need to be fairly fit and following a balanced eating plan as these would be the millieu that would give you the power to participate in your wishes without feeling tired and down .
The use of supplements can augment your "power failure' but can never be a substitute for peak physical fitness and adequate sleep so that you are vitalised.
Side effects are few and not reported .
Be available ,ready to have sex and the arousal will flow .

3
Posted by: David | 2009-03-10

nothing gets your more in the mood than some good stimulation of the mind as well - maybe yuo just need someone to chat to about your desires - what you like and what you dont like - it works for me and some women as well.

Reply to David
Posted by: XXX | 2009-03-09

I have yet to come across anyone that says it works.It might be better for you to de-stress and relax more.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: kems | 2009-03-09

There is no negative effects as it is just a vitamen, and no it does not work, if take a couple of smarties and believe it will up your libido, it will ....

Reply to kems