Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/02/04

Hormones and Anxiety

I started using breast assured pills about a week ago, and around the same time I started experiencing anxiety, with tightening in the chest area, heart palpitations, and occasional eye twitches.
Could the breast assured be causing these symptoms? I read that hormone changes can cause anxiety.
Will the symptoms disappear when my hormones stabilize, or would it be best to discontinue using the breast assured?

Hallo Anonymous, it could be due to some of the ingredients of breast assured. Stop it for a few days and see if the symptoms disappear? If it gets better after stopping the medication, rather avoid it in future.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/04

Reply to cyberdoc