Question
Posted by: Louise | 2013/01/29

Hormones

Good day
I was diagnosed with a low level of testosterone and struggle a lot with fatique. I do get injections but still doesnt have the energy that I need. I eat healthy and exercise. What cause low or none in my case testosterone in a woman?? Is there anything else I can take or do to better my energy levels and feel better??

Louise

Please refer to the following link for more information about the causes and treatment of low testosterone levels in women: http://www.livestrong.com/article/215579-what-are-the-causes-of-very-low-testosterone-in-women/