Question
Posted by: Diny | 2009/12/17

Hormones

I stopped using contraceptives pills in September last year, I just stopped without consulting a doctor and afterwards I was forever on menstruation until i went to see a doctor and he fixed that. Since then I because nauseous at eating some food which I used to eat without a problem. In december I fell pregnant and had abortion in January. After the abortion, I did not have periods for a while and a doctor took a scan and he said everything was alright and I will get my periods back. Since then, my periods circle are either long or short. since the beginning of July this year, everytime before I get my periods you will swear that am pregnant, i will feel the movements in my womb, breasts full, nauseous, craving certain foods etc. Do you think this is a concern that I should take to a doctor? In the last two months, i have notice that my periods are very dark and they smell of iron.

Hallo Diny
I think it may be a good idea to see a gynecologist. You may need to take some hormone tablets to get yourself into a regular cycle again.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/18

Hallo Diny

Reply to cyberdoc