Posted by: Fluffy | 2009-08-24

Hi , I am 54 years old and have been on HRT [ angelia ] for 6 months . However , I have spotted everyday and have booked with my doc to change medication to another brand . I also feel fatigued on a daily basis and my weight has increased . Any suggestions as to the next best brand etc .

It is really a question of trial and error as different people react differently to differnt products.

Posted by: Friend4life | 2009-08-24

my ovaries was removed in March and I have been using Estrofem 2mg since April 09 but i my skin have become so sentive that i can' t wear anything with long sleeves, headaces and depression seem to be worse. my doctor does not seem to think that it is a problem. can you please suggest any test or other HRT that i can try.

Reply to Friend4life