Question
Posted by: mampe | 2009-07-22

Hormones

My uterus has been removed after birth due to complications in 2006,i recently experience lack of sleep,i have mood swings,i' m always tired,back ache and i lost intrest in sex,could this be a result of the uterus being removed or do i need to see my GP regarding hormobnal imbalance? please help.

Dear Mampe
The removal of the uterus would not cause these symptoms - rather see your doctor to check hormones ( thyroid and female hormones). You should also have a gynecological examination to check for ovarian cysts and urine tract infection too.