Question
Posted by: Nolz | 2008/11/05

Hormones

I am 31 yrs old and had a hysterectomy 3 yrs ago. I still have my ovaries. I have recently been experiencing really bad depression which often changes from being fine to suddenly wanting to cry for every small thing. I would like to know if this could be a cause of hormones. I was told by my gyane that I would not experience any hormonal problems with my ovaries still intact.
My husband is now convinced it is my hormones. Is this possible and what should I do?

Try to take note if this occurs at a particular time of the month and not at other times. If so, it could be PMS.