Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2012-10-18

Hormone Saliva Kit

A message was posted in 2009 with regards to a Hormone Saliva Kit - Response was Dischem - Fertility Focus - R280.
00. I phoned and they are not aware of this product - not sure if it was discontinued! Does anyone know of another test kit that can be used at home instead of blood tests.

If you are menopausal, the hormone that needs to be tested is FSH, not oestrogen. Also you can't just take oestrogen if you still have a uterus. See your doctor about your symptoms.

4
Posted by: Debbie | 2012-11-01

Thanks, will do!

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-10-30

Posted by: Debbie | 2012-10-24

No, I''m trying to determine if my estrogen levels are low. I use a natural progestrone cream, but some of my symptoms have increased since I stopped menstrating. I have bad night sweats and some days I''m not me...sounds weird, but that''s how I feel! I need to know if I must increase my estrogen and in the US they have a hormone saliva kit, which I hoped to get here!

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Nini | 2012-10-19

What is it that you are trying to test? Is it for Ovulation reasons?

Reply to Nini