Posted by: Keri | 2009-02-12

Hormone inbalance

The problem i am facing is quite an embarasssing issue, i suffer from facial and unusual body hair,i have done a bit of research and the cause of this abnormal hair growth might be a hormone in-balance, where my body is producing too much testostrone, the help i need from you is a recommendation to a good gynae doctor or someone who can help me resolve this embrassing problem i have, in the johannesburg or pretoria region.
This problem has affected my life dramactically and i need a solution as soon as possible.
Your help in this matter will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

I'm afraid I cannot make recommendations on this site. Your GP could refer you.

Posted by: ayman | 2009-03-06

hi , am 18 years old male , i suffer from lack of hair growth , i dont have hair on my cheeks . plzz replyy
thank you !!

Reply to ayman