Question
Posted by: Lolla | 2012/04/23

Hormone Imbalance

Please help. I’ ve got a mixture of moods. One moment I’ m depressed, literally wanting to kill myself and the other time so angry and frustrated. All the symptoms without any reason. I don’ t have any stress related issues at work or home. I can laugh all I want to the one minute and the next, for no reason, am I angry at everyone and everything. Is it possible to be a hormone imbalance and are there any tests or something to detect what the problem may be?

If these mood swings occur in relation to your periods, it could be hormonal. Otherwise I would suggest that you start off with your GP. Depression can present in this way.

1