hormone imbalance

Hi - I am 30 years old, female, and have been on the pill for about 15 years. My first question is: can being on the Pill for so long make me fertile or encourage early menopause? My second question is: for the last few months I have been waking in the night to urinate, often get much hotter than others, wake sweating (but not Hot flushes), and am very irritable. My sugar, bld pressure &  cholesterol are all perfect. Could this be early menopause (my mother was in perimenopause by 33), and would you suggest I go off the Pill. I am on Marvelon.

The Pill does not cause early menopause.
It sounds like you could have a bladder infection with a fever.
Symptoms of early menopause would be masked by the Pill anyway and this does not sound likely.

I forgot to say I have had a urine test for bladder infection, and this came up negative. Also, I am very thirsty even though my sugar is fine. The symptoms have been going on for several months now, and I htink it unlikely that this is a bladder infection lasting nearly a year. Thanks anyway.