Posted by: Keri | 2009-02-12

The problem i am facing is quite an embarasssing issue, i suffer from facial and unusual body hair,i have done a bit of research and the cause of this abnormal hair growth might be a hormone in-balance, where my body is producing too much testostrone, the help i need from you is a recommendation to a good gynae doctor or someone who can help me resolve this embrassing problem i have, in the johannesburg or pretoria region.
This problem has affected my life dramactically and i need a solution as soon as possible.
Your help in this matter will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Dear Keri
Any gynecologist will be able to examine you for this and do the basic bloods and sonars etc to exclude possible causes, you don't have to see a "specialist" in this. It is a common problem. Ask around at work or family to determine if there are any gyne's in your area that they feel they can recommend.