Hormonal problems??

I hope that you are able to help me. I am not sure if my symptoms are normal or if I should see someone about them. For the past year or so every few months I have very very tender breasts about 2 weeks prior to period. My periods have been getting shorter and shorter from normal 5 days to 3 or 4 days and much lighter. But the last 2 months have been very odd, last month my period was late by few days (i am very regular usually right down to time of day) and I had 2 weeks of very tender breasts and painful period pains which dont usually have. I had only ended period one week when breast tenderness was back and this month I was early with period! My symptoms from worst are: breast tenderness, odd cycle, pains, losing hair, no sex drive, emotional. I am 38 so I am sure not going thru change yet (?) have 2 children, youngest is 6. Not on any contraception since her birth so not pill etc related. I am not preg, DH has had vasectomy, Could you tell me if these are normal for my age and just have to deal with it from now on. I take omega and vit b every day.

Thank you.

These could be normal, but I would reccommend that you have a gynae check-up. It is possible that you have a cyst or hormonal problem.