Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2010/10/19

Hormonal Imbalance

I am 26 going on 27 years old, and have breast cysts (benign), I have been for an ultrasound and consultation. According to my doctor it is due to hormonal imbalances.

The problem I am having, is i constantly have mood swings, and mild depression.
What should I do? Do I see a GP or is there a specific specialist?

Hallo Andrea
Going onto a contraceptive pill may help – you can see your GP or a gyne for it. You can also try St Johns Wort for mild depression – it is available over the counter at Clicks or pharmacies.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/19

Hallo Andrea