Question
Posted by: Nia | 2009/09/17

Hormonal Imbalance

I am a 39 year old female and have been battling with my hormons ever since puberty. I am growing a lot of facial and neck hair due to excess of testoterone.
A naturopath has prescribed Chaste Berry which I have been taking for 3 months now, but it only seems to get worse?
Thank you for your input

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use Stinging nettle (Solal) this will help reduce the excess testosterone. Testosterone 9CH (homeopathic dose) will also decrease testosterone. Check your levels (usually three months after treatment). it might be a good idea to test it now before starting treatment and to see what the Chaste Tree has done - a complete hormone profile would be best.

regards
Dr Debbie