Posted by: B | 2011-11-01

H there, are you familiar with these symptoms at all? Strange ''sensation'' that rapidly(like in light speed) moves from chest to head, almost like a so called ''brain zap'' type sensation, or mild electrical ''wave'' feeling, followed by my eyes watering slightly and facial and ear(especially) flushing and heating up. Thanks so much

I am not familiar with these symptoms and unfortunately, you did not provide me with your age or history of your menstrual cycle or any chronic medication. There also no mention of your medical or surgical history. Please therefore, be so kind as to provide me with these details, in order for me to provide you with an informed opinion.

You can however, refer to the following link for more details about a hormone imbalance: