Question
Posted by: sammy | 2011/01/17

horemone levels

i have had the merina removed 2 months ago and trying for a baby but nothing as yet i hrought i would off got pregent staright away i am getting very upset about it i am just wondering if i should go and see my gp about getting my horemones level tested and see if their is something i should be takeing or do you think i should just be takeing a pre pregency tablet over the counter thank you i need yor help

Even if you were not on any contraception, it can take a while to fall pregnant. 2 months is still very early. There is nothing you need do at the moment. Remember to take folic acdid.

1