Question
Posted by: Didi | 2009/11/09

Hopeless

I caught my hubby cheating on me twice, the second one he was denying and started swearing at me saying i am accusing him.Last night i got an sms from someone giving him her email address and said i luv u, when i confronted him he said he does not know why that person wrote i luv u and said i am accusing him.I took the numbers but i am scared to call the numbers. He just gave me an lousy excuse and said is my perception

Interesting sugestion from anon ! Why does this idiot keep saying "You are acusing me !" - yes you are, and so you should be. Instead, he should be explaining himself, and feeling ashamed of having cheated. Its insulting that he cheats, hurting you and increasing your risk of diseases, and then insults you by such feeble responses to evidence strongly suggesting that he is cheating

2

Posted by: anon | 2009/11/09

Phone the number. Pretend to be from some or other travel agency, say that the lucky lady has won a trip for two some where, and ask who she' ll be taking with.

Reply to anon